* Choose your poem dissection: "To a Sad Daughter" or "For Heidi With Blue Hair"
* What would your advice poem be?
Tuesday, October. 29th:
* Innocence versus Experience class activity
* Group analysis of William Blake
* Peer Teaching to each other
* Group Abstract Poetry Jigsaw
* Together, work your way through some of the most interesting and compelling poets' works of the modern era
Thurs. Oct. 31st:
* Poet Sell-Off: In groups select the poet you will dive into and sell to us
* Choose from Charles Bukowski, Maya Angelou, Langston Hughes, Margaret Atwood, Robert Frost, Paublo Neruda, Wylsawa Szymborska, and more
Fri. Nov. 1st:
* Groups work on their poet sell-off: May the best sell win!