- Class in C126
- Publish your own response to "Do Schools Kill Creativity?"
- Peer Constructive Comments: You are each assigned the 1st & 2nd person below your name to read their work and provide feedback
- Groups create their own illustrated pyramids of needs and wants
- Present findings to the class and debrief
Wednesday, Sept. 11th:
- What makes us who we are? What is inherited? In what ways are we shaped by our environments?
- Personality concepts: heredity, self-concept, self-analysis, self-assessment
- Complete Holland's Personality Test
- Critique Holland's assessment of you: Do you think the test is accurate? Why or why not? What surprised you? What insights into yourself were "spot on"?
- Publish your critique in-class. Criteria found here
- Homework: Add constructive feedback to your peers-Thoughtfully comment on 3rd and 4th student blog below yours in the class list. Do so according to our peer comment criteria found here
Friday, Sept. 13th:
- Happy Jinx Day!
- Polish and publish your Holland SDS Critique
- Thoughtfully comment on 3rd and 4th student blog below yours in the class list. Do so according to our peer comment criteria found here