- Class run-through 10am -11am: Periods 1, 2, 3, 4
- Introductions, course outline, intro to class website
- Homework: Explore class website. You will be creating your own
Wed. Sept. 4th:
- Paper ball activity: What activities do you love? What do you hate? What are your preferences, your goals?
- Sign up for your own Weebly Site: It will be your ongoing blog and digital portfolio. BYOD
- Homework: Polish your site & email your sites http to Ms. Bertrand
Thurs. Sept. 5th:
- C126: Polish your Weebly site.
- Create your own first blog post: Who are you? Try incorporating an image and/or a video that also illuminates who you are
- After Lunch: Portfolio
Fri. Sept. 6th:
- "Do Schools Kill Creativity?" video and class discussion
- Groups explore varied sources and opinions
- Large group share and debate
- Individual Responses to be created