- Professional Development Day: Students not in school. Enjoy your long weekend!
Tuesday, September. 24th:
- Class film analysis of Hunger Games
- Group Hunger Games Jigsaw activity
- Early Dismissal at 1:55pm for "Meet the Teacher Night": Tell your families, come on by for one-on-one time for your parents and teachers! Evening begins at 5:30pm
Thursday, September. 26th:
- A submarine lies helpless at the bottom of the sea. Inside are twenty men –trapped. Rescue will not arrive for seven days. There is enough oxygen to last twenty men less than three days. But the same oxygen will keep five men alive for the seven days until rescue. . , You are the captain. What is your decision?
- Class Read of "Gentlemen Your Verdict"
Friday, September. 27th:
- Week 3 Vocabulary Checked
- Steps Towards a New World: Group role play activity
- Reflect on the experience in class and post your thoughts in a 2-3 paragraph blog post: Due Sunday